SUIC 1st International Online Conference (Webinar) in Art and Design 2020
‘A Revival of Creativity in Art and Design’
December 18, 2020
CAT Telecom Tower, Bang Rak, Bangkok, Thailand
Organised by Silpakorn University International College in collaboration with our international partners
SUIC International Conference
Suggested Topic Areas
Topics about / relating to but not limited to, Creativity, Innovation, Inspiration, Motivation, Revival, Pandemic (COVID-19), Digital, Innovation, Internationalisation, Interaction, Disruption, Technology in the fields of;
- Art and Design: Contemporary practice, Design, Art Conservation, Visual Arts (sculpture, photography, film, painting), Applied Arts (fashion design, fashion graphic, jewellery, architecture), Art in Society, Digital Art (animation & moving image, illustration, interactive design), Lifestyle, Music and Sound, Graffiti, Street Art, Political Art and Design, Environmental Art.
|At the end of September 2020||start public relations in various online media.|
|15 September – 25 November 2020||Open for Applications and abstracts|
|1 – 5 November 2020||Accepted papers and applications announcement|
|6 November – 5 December 2020||Open for full paper submissions.|
|20 September – 10 December 2020||Reviewing by double-blind reviewers|
|10 October – 10 December 2020||Announcement of reviewers’ comments|
|15 October – 10 December, 2020||Period of editing papers (If any)|
|11 December, 2020||Last day of full paper/extended abstract submissions|
|15 September – 30 November 2020||Registration period for participation / presentation|
|18 December 2020||International Online Conference Day/ Creative works & Papers presentations|
- The article length should be 4,000 – 6,000 words, excluding tables, figures, graphs and references.
- Abstract maximum 500 words
- Extended abstract maximum 2,500 words
- Full papers maximum 6,000 words
- British English is preferable for non-native English authors: please make sure that you have your paper proof-read by a professional or an English native speaker before submission.
- 1 ½ spacing, all sides’ indent or margins of 1 inch or 2.54 cm.
- Font Times New Roman size 10
- A full paper article should consist of;
- Title Page with abstract and key words (3 – 6 key words)
2. Abstract maximum 500 words
3. Manuscript must be submitted in MS. Word file document.
4. Single-Spaced, Times New Roman with 10-point font in single column throughout the article, except tables and figures
5. Main pages include introduction, review of literature, research question or objectives, methodology, results or findings, discussion, conclusion, references, and appendix for figures, tables, and others (if any)
6. Name of Author, contact information, biography, and acknowledgement must be separated from the title page and main page
7. Quotation of sources (citations) and Bibliography in Harvard style
- Submit your application, abstract, and article manuscript to our registration link or QR code here.
- Scan QR Code here for Conference registration
- Or send to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings with ISBN and
eligible to be selected for SUIC International Journal with ISBN Publication (processing for TCI 1).
- We will confirm upon receipt of your submission and revert back about tentative date of peer review decisions.
Registration for Conference Fees.
Early Bird: 15 September – 31 October 2020: Registration fee 1,000 baht
Normal Rate: 1 November – 10 December 2020: Registration fee 2,000 baht