B.B.A. IN LUXURY BRAND MANAGEMENT
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION PROGRAMME IN LUXURY BRAND MANAGEMENT
An International Double Degree Programme in Collaboration with Paris School of Business, France
Silpakorn University International College (SUIC)
“A Pillar of SU’s Internationalization”
Silpakorn University (SU) was established in 1943 and is considered one of Thailand’s top public universities with over 20,000 students spread across 4 different campuses. Silpakorn offers degree programmes at both graduate and undergraduate levels in all major fields of study including: art and design, science, technology, health science, social science, management and music.
In 2003, Silpakorn University International College (SUIC) was founded in order to provide high quality English-driven undergraduate and graduate programmes. Currently SUIC specialises in providing double degree programmes in ‘Services’, ‘Business’ and ‘Art and Design’.
PSB Paris School of Business, France
Founded in 1974, Paris School of Business (formerly ESG MS) is a European elite Grande Ecole management school that combines academic excellence, international awareness and professional experiences. The philosophy of the school is “Acting Beyond Knowledge” and it revolves around three pillars which are knowledge, interpersonal skills and know-how. The school aims to nourish creative spirits by giving students the opportunities to live out their aspirations, assert and develop themselves while acting as responsible members of global society and contribute to the communities where they live in. A member of the Conference of Grande Ecoles, EFMD and AACSB, the institution offers several programme: Undergraduate (International BBA), Graduate (Grande Ecole program), and post-Graduate (MSc, MA, MBA, OBA). Cited as one of the top post-baccalaureate schools in France, its Grande Ecole Program offers a 5-year course leading to an official Master level degree which is also internationally accredited by AMBA as of October 2014.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME
Below are the entry requirements to study on the second semester of third year at Paris School of Business (PSB) in order to receive the double degrees:
|1.||Obtain score of IELTS at least 6.5 or TOEFL IBT at least 80 or TOEIC at least 750 OR Obtain score of IELTS 6.0 and additional enrollment in the PSB English preparation module with supplementary tuition fees.|
|2.||Register and pass every course in year 1 – 3 of the Bachelor of Business Administration Programme in Luxury Brand Management.|
|3.||Able to pay all expenses during the study at Paris School of Business e.g., tuition, fees, transportation, accommodation, food, and other expenses.|
• Student health insurance and Complementary health insurance 307 Euros/year
• Civil responsibility 40 Euros/year
• Residence permit (for students with long-stay visa) 55 Euros/year
• Room 450 Euros/month on average
• Food 270 Euros/month on average
• Monthly bus pass 70 Euros/month
Graduates of the Bachelor in Luxury Brand Management programme may launch a career as Luxury brand marketing, Digital marketing, Digital analyst, Branding staff, Trend analyst, Marketing consultancy, Product developer, Visual merchandising, Merchandiser, Stylist, Sales and management staff, Product management, Marketing researcher, Public relations staff, Product and service marketing staff, Lecturer and Business owner.
- A high school education level or equivalent from an accredited school/institution, or educational system: GED, NZQA, GCSE, IGCSE, GCE “A” or “AS” level and IB.
- English proficiency with a minimum TOEFL score of 500 PBT, 173 CBT or 61 IBT or IELTS score of 5.5 or SAT (reading and writing) score of 450 within 2 years before the application or pass SUIC English proficiency test. Applicants who are citizens from English speaking countries and use English as their primary language are exempt from the English language requirements.
- Motivational interview
- A completely filled-in and signed application form, which can be downloaded at www.suic.org.
- A copy of high school level education transcript and diploma.
- A copy of government identification document for both the applicant and the parent: Passport (for foreign nationalities) or Identification Card (for Thai nationality)
- A copy of House’s Registration for both the applicant and the parent (for Thai nationality)
- A copy of official English language test score (if any)
- Four photos 1″ x 1.5″ of facing-forward and no sunglasses
- Application fee of THB 400. The applicant who applies by postal mail shall attach all required documents and a copy of bank deposit slip or a copy of money order mentioning the applicant’s name with the application form. The application fee can be paid through one of the following:
– Paid by cash when applying in person
– Money transfer to Silpakorn University International College account (Please Contact SUIC for bank account information)
Remark: International students need to renew their visa after the first 90 days and report to the Immigration Bureau every 90 days.
Students will then be invited to register for the programme with Silpakorn University and pay the first semester’s tuition fees. SUIC staff will help guide you through this process.
SUIC staff will help guide you through this process.
ACADEMIC EXPENSES (IN THAI BAHT)
* SUIC reserves the rights to change any fees without prior notice
* Students are responsible for any additional money transfer fees to Silpakorn University’s bank account.