5th SUIC International Conference 2019
‘A New Paradigm of Management and Creativity’
December 11 – 14, 2019
Royal Orchid Sheraton, Bangkok, Thailand
Organised by Silpakorn University International College in collaboration with our partners
SUIC International Conference
Our biennial international conference offers the opportunities for scholars from over the ASEAN region and other countries around the world to present and publish their works and articles. With different themes on fine arts, digital communication, design, hospitality, tourism, international business, event and leisure, marketing, and business management, it echoes both contemporary and futuristic visions of academic applications from numerous perspectives.
Areas of articles
- Topics about / relating to but not limited to, Online, Sustainability, Digital, Management, Innovation, Internationalisation, Interaction, Disruption, Revolution, Technology, Internet, Innovation, New paradigm, entrepreneurship, and start-ups in the fields of;
- Business Management: Service industry development, Creative Economics, International Business Management, Marketing & Consumer Behaviour, Organisation Management, Logistics & Supply Chain Management, Innovation in Digital Age
- Hospitality and Tourism Industry: Tourism and Hospitality Management, Leisure and Recreation, Marketing Approaches in Tourism and Hospitality, Creative Tourism & Cultural Management, International tourism, Sustainable tourism
- Art and Design: Contemporary practice, Visual Arts (sculpture, photography, film, painting), Applied Arts (fashion design, fashion graphic), Art in society, Digital Art (animation & moving image, illustration, interactive design)
- The article length is around 4,000 – 6,000 words, excluding tables, figure, and references.
- British English is preferable; for non-native English authors: please make sure to have a
proof-reading by a professional or English native speaker before submission.
- 1 1⁄2 spacing, all sides’ indent or margin for 1 inch or 2.54 cm.
- Font Times New Roman size 10
- Article should consist of;
1. Title Page with abstract and key words (3 – 6 key words)
2. Abstract maximum 300 words
3. Manuscript must be submitted in MS.Word file document.
4. Single-Spaced, Times New Roman with 10-point font in single column
throughout the article, except table and figure
5. Main pages include introduction, review of literature, research question or
objectives, methodology, results or findings, discussion, conclusion, references,
and appendix for figures, tables, and others (if any)
6. Name of Author, contact information, biography, and acknowledgement must
be separated from the title page and main page
7. Quotation of sources (citations) and Bibliography are in Harvard style
- Article should consist of;
- Submit your application, abstract, and article manuscript to our registration link here.
- Or send to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings with ISBN and
eligible to be selected for SUIC International Journal with ISBN Publication (processing for TCI 1).
- We will confirm upon receipt of your submission and revert back about tentative date of peer review decisions.
|November 19, 2018 – 31 May 2019||Open for registration with abstract|
|June 1 – 5, 2019||Confirmation on conference acceptance papers|
|June 6– September 30, 2019||Open for Full papers|
|June 10– October 15, 2019||Reviewing process|
|October 1 – 15, 2019||Full papers reviewing result announcement|
|October 1 – 31, 2019||Revision period (if any)|
|November 1, 2019||Last day of Full paper re-submission|
|December 11, 2019||Networking Cocktail Reception at Royal Orchid Sheraton|
|December 12-13, 2019||Conference days|
|December 14, 2019||Post-Conference excursion|
Registration for Conference Fees.
Early Bird: June 1 – August 31, 2019
Registration fee: USD$ 100 or EUR 90 or THB 3,200
*Post-Conference Cultural Excursion fee: USD$ 55 or EUR 50 or THB 1,800
Normal Rate: September 1 – November 30, 2019
Registration fee: 120 USD or EUR 110 or THB 4,000
*Post-Conference Cultural Excursion fee: USD$ 65 or EUR 55 or THB 2,000
*Remarks: Post-conference excursion will be a boat trip to visit Grand Palace, Wat Pho, and Wat Arun
including lunch with authentic Thai cuisine. It is optional and subjected to numbers of participants.